Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Partner WOD

I'm starting to get more on track with my normal routine - Saturday farmer's markets, morning walk downtown, and of course, Saturday partner workouts.

Today I partnered up with Alison, who runs marathons...so this workout was "made" for her:

For time, in pairs:
800m Run
50 Tire flips
400m Run
50 Box jumps (20")
200m Run
50 Medball tosses (14#)
200m Run
50 Deadlifts (165#)
400m Run
50 Partner jumps
800m Run


Not surprisingly, this workout was really leg heavy, and I tired pretty early on. And 50 of each movement in between (about 25 each person) cycles pretty quickly, so I felt like I was constantly running! Woof. Alison and I actually finished first - 32:32. She was a great partner, cheering me on throughout and, because she was running faster than me, turning around, running back to meet me and run the last 100m in with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment