Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CF Total...AGAIN

I feel like it's been a while since my last post, and I don't really know why I've been neglecting this blog...could be all the traveling I'm slated to do this month. It's wedding season after all! That means it's crunch time for me since I need to get in all the CF workouts I can get while I'm town.

Today we did Crossfit Total. I recently just found my total for my Paleo Challenge, so I didn't think there would be much improvement on my lifts. Aaaaand...I was right. I actually took a few steps back!

Back squat: 160# (165# fail)
Press: 68#
Deadlift: 200#

So yeah...my press suffered a little today, but I'm going to blame it on the 2 crepes, turkey, cookies, and 3 slices of wedding cake I had this weekend. Blech. Overall though, the deadlift didn't feel too difficult, so I probably could have bumped that up, but class was over and we needed to hurry up. Tyler wanted to lift today too, which meant I got to supervise the 5:00 PM class! I led everyone through the warm-up and broke down the 3 lifts. I'm starting to feel more comfortable with my coaching abilities, which is positive....leading boot camps starts in just TWO weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment