Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Siiiiiiiiiick :(

Hey y'all! Sorry there probably won't be any posts here for a while. Yesterday (Tuesday) I was all excited to go to the gym because we were doing Fran and I told myself that THIS would be the day that I did 65# thrusters - one more step closer to doing Fran RX'd. Alas, I contracted a stomach virus some point in the afternoon and had to be transported to the hospital! I spent all day sleeping and even forewent going to Las Vegas for my psychology conference. I'm going to take it easy the rest of the week to let my body heal. Maybe Saturday I'll be back with an account of my cross-country skiing adventures - Susanne is here now making sure I get better so I can go!

1 comment:

  1. I bet it's the same thing I got! I had to go to the hospital as well! Did you have abdominal pain too? I know where you're coming from girl and I hate it for you. Try to relax and get better! And don't feel bad if you need to eat some non-paleo stuff till your tummy gets back in order. Bryan and I sure cheated while we were recovering. :)

    ReplyDelete