Monday, January 4, 2010

Holiday WOD, Part IV

Ok, so these titles are getting a little old. I'll try to come up with something better for the next few Crossfit Central drop-in WODs...


Today I went back to the class that started it all - John's 5:15 CC class. It was great to see all the familiar faces and be welcomed back into the community! As it was the first WOD of the month, it was benchmark day. Today's benchmark was...

"Angie" for time
100 Pull-ups
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
100 Squats

I was somewhat excited for this one since not too long ago we did a similar workout at CF Minneapolis and I blogged about my thoughts here. Since most of us did not work out over the 3-week holiday break (CC was closed aside from the free WODs), John scaled down the reps on the pull-ups and push-ups to 50. Sit-ups were butterfly-style with an Ab Mat (I STILL need to get one of those suckers!).

I got a blue band ready to go and busted out 22 or so pull-ups straight through. The rest was downhill from there and I finished in 14:33. An improvement from my "fake Angie" time at CF Minneapolis, but then again, I didn't do 100 reps of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment