Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Climb Ev'ry Ladder

Awwww, my last Crossfit MPLS WOD of the year. If all goes well and the winter storm doesn't mess up the visibility too bad at the airport, I'll be Austin-bound tomorrow! Since I have to proctor a final exam tonight, I went to the noon class to break up the monotony of my last minute errands.
It was an excitingly huge class! I think we had 11 or 12 people in all. It was so great to see everyone before I left. We did a thruster ladder!

For time, with 10 pull-ups in between each set of thrusters:
25 Thrusters
20 Thrusters
15  " "
10  " "
5    " "
10  " "
15  " "
20  " "
25  " "

Wooty! I love thrusters, so I was happy to do this one, even with these calloused over blisters I have. RX women's was 45#, but with the high number of thrusters we had to do, I bumped my weight down to 33#. I also did blue band pull-ups still...keep working on that kipping!

Finished in 14:20, which I'm pretty proud of. I'm definitely feeling the soreness already, just 3 hours later. Now I won't feel so bad about taking a week off to rest while I visit the fam. Happy Holidays Y'ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment