Sunday, April 25, 2010

Certified!

Alright y'all, after skimming the Crossfit Training Manual for all of an hour last night, plus two full days jam-packed with information, I took the Level 1 Certification Test (VERY official) and passed with flying colors! I have a beautiful gold-leafed certificate to show for it, and I'm super excited to start officially coaching the Kids Program...maybe even assisting in a few adult classes every now and then :) There's really not much else to say that I didn't cover in my post yesterday, so I'll just post a picture from our wonderful group. I would HIGHLY recommend going to a certification, even if it's just to hone your skills and not eventually become a coach. You meet so many enthusiastic, energetic, and driven people - and we all know that's just contagious!

No comments:

Post a Comment