Thursday, April 22, 2010

Triplet

Today was my last day at our good ole' CF MPLS Northeast space. As of Monday, we will be in our new facility merged with CF St. Paul! And like my first CF WOD ever (Diane), I'll always remember my last CF MPLS WOD.

I'll admit that tonight was kind of an "off" day for me. I've been dealing with some personal family and school-related stuff that really came to a head today and nearly brought me to tears. But...there's nothing like a good workout to leave it all out on the mat!

For time:
21-15-9
Back squats (women's RX: 95#)
Wall balls (women's RX: 10#, 10-ft target)
Pull-ups

I was excited to complete this one, since I actually felt I could do the whole thing RXd! The back squats didn't feel so heavy and my form felt pretty good, even though I had to break up the set of 21. Wall balls were also actually easier than I remembered - I hit the 10-ft target a majority of the time without a struggle, compared to my previous attempts. And pull-ups are well...pull-ups.

I finished sub-10:00 in 9:57. Whew! That was a close one!

No comments:

Post a Comment